Laminate flooring has gained tremendous popularity in the past few years. A wide range of styles and colors are available in the market.
What is laminate flooring?
Laminate flooring is a hybrid floor consist several layers of synthetic laminated coating. It is a wood flooring with a photographic layer visible under a protective lamination. It consists of four layers and each layer serves a different purpose.
- Back layer: – It protects the plank against moisture and is responsible for floor balancing.
- Core layer: – It is a durable layer, made up of a high-density board that protects from indentations.
- Design layer: – It contains the standard quality photograph of the floor’s surface.
- Wear layer: – This layer is made up of aluminum oxide that protects the floor from stains and burns.
More and more people opt for laminating flooring in Sacramento.
Benefits of installing laminate flooring
A laminate floor has numerous benefits. Let us take a look at them.
- Durability: – Laminate floor is strong, and scratch-resistance. The aluminum oxide coating on top of the laminate floor protects it from dents, fading, and stains. It is resistant to dogs, cats, kids, and high heels scratch.
- Easy installation: – Laminate floor is much easy to install it is because the planks are designed in such a way that they can perform interlock. A laminate floor can be installed over the existing floor. It saves installation time and effort.
- Affordable price: – laminate flooring in west sacramento is less expensive than hardwood. The market is full of a wide range of quality products of laminate flooring. A buyer can choose the flooring as per their need and budget.
- Easy to maintain and clean: – Laminate flooring is moister and stain-resistant making it easy to clean. You just have to do a light sweeping and mopping and your laminate floor is all clean. It is also dust and dirt-resistant.
- Style: – Laminate flooring is available in different attractive styles in the market. This laminate flooring is made using a high-resolution printer to create lots of realistic designs and patterns. It is available in a wide range of wood, stone, and thickness.